This settings page has a lot of options set out to create the best experience for users.
- Global Style – You can easily customize the style of your calendar with this advanced option. It makes use of the Custom CSS editor to allow customization of themes.
- Background color- This can be set to other distinct ranging colors. You get to choose your preferred color and the color change would affect the date section, icons, title, and read more buttons.
- Text color- There are distinct colors made available for users. You should just pick your preferred choice. This would affect the ‘date section text’; and the color of the button.
- Event Date Section: We have Style 1 and Style 2.
Style 2 –
It basically changes the look of the date section of your calendar. Choose your preferred layout.
- Events Details/ Description Section: This changes the look of the description section of your calendar. This basically just changes the title tag of the calendar. You could have it in a bigger or smaller font. You have four options; H1, H2, H3, & H4. Choose your preferred option.
- Button Style – Customize your calendar button.
- Button Color- You can change the button of your calendar to any preferred color. There are a host of ranging colors to choose from.
- Button Text Color – Select a preferred color for your calendar button text color. White is the default color but you can change this at will.
- Button Hover color – You can change the background button color on hover.
- Button Hover Text Color – You can change the button text color on hover.
NOTE: The calendar button is the “read more” sign.
- Pagination/Load More: You can set out how many events you want the plugin to load per page.
Zero (0) is the default setting set out. And when it is zero, it shows all events. But when set to a specific number, then the page only loads that number of events per page. For example, if it is set to (1), then the plugin would show just one event per page to the user.
Therefore, choose the most suitable for you.
Don’t forget to save any modifications/changes before exiting the page.