Important:- This documentation is particularly created for Pro version of “Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts Pro”.But Users can also use it as a basic guide for “Free” version also.
2. Once You buy the plugin you will be sent an email containing your plugin. If you didn’t receive any email you can ask it from here by mentioning your order ID.
3.Download Zip file.
Important:- Make sure you have deactivated the free version of plugin Before using the Pro .
Install By WordPress Dashboard.
- Login to WordPress Admin
- In the left menu panel go to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload to install plugin
- Click Upload
- Browse plugin zip file.
- Click Install Now & then activate plugin when installed.
Install by FTP Account
- Use your FTP software to browse to wp-content/plugins folder to install plugin
- Extract the main plugin zip file to their corresponding folders, for example, woocommerce-one-page-checkout-and-layouts-pro.zip to woocommerce-one-page-checkout-and-layouts-pro and upload to server
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Plugins >> Installed Plugins
- Click the Activate link.
How to update
- In the left menu panel go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins and find Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts Pro from all plugins list
- You will see an update notification here
- Just Click on Update Now Button
Update plugin from free to PRO version
If you are already using free version of Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts and now want to use our Pro version.
- Deactivate Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts Free:- First you need to Deactivate or uninstall the free version of Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts from your installed plugins list inside WP dashboard.
- Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts Pro:- Now you can install and use Woocommerce one page checkout and layouts Pro. Please remember to Deactivate free version before using the pro.